Are you interested in helping people combat one of the world’s most pressing health issues? Do you want the opportunity to grow your skills, knowledge and expertise and bring in a new, or additional, income stream?
For the last year we have been training health care practitioners and nurses to deliver our sleep programmes to our growing, global customer base.
From delivering 5-night sleep retreats in Mauritius to working with individuals via 20 minute Skype consultations, being a SimplySleep trained practitioner will not only help you to help others tackle the growing, debilitating challenge of insomnia and sleep deprivation, but will also give you:
1. A new, or supplemental, income stream
2. A new skillset, knowledge and expertise around a growing area of health concern
3. Access to, and support from, our growing community of health professionals
4. Diverse, and in some cases, challenging cases to solve
5. Continuous collaboration and teamwork
We will provide an in-depth accreditation programme, and comprehensive support materials that will both educate you on our suite of products and services and will enable you to deliver a world class service to our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity that requires motivated, knowledgeable, dedicated and professional individuals. If you are interested in finding out more please fill out the following form and attach an up to date CV and we’ll be in touch.
Go to form →